Monday, March 01, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

Well...we were off to Vegas for a big birthday. Becca turned 30!!! Lindsay turned 30 a couple of weeks before that and I turn 30 in September. Yikes! So it was a celebration for all of us. We had a blast! And we were quickly reminded that we were not in college anymore. I can't do what I used to be able to do. Ha! I love these people like family and am so glad that we were all able to go.


Always have to hang out with Elvis while waiting for your flight in the Memphis airport.

Lindsay, Me, and Becca

The boys at the time. Wilkie flew out a day late.

Love these girls!

Here Mr. Stingray...


Where we stayed. Loved it!

Having a liquid lunch. Gosh, I love vacation!

Wilkie and Linds

Becca and Luke at her 30th birthday lunch
Jeremy and I

Jeremy and I on top of the Eiffel Tower

The girls after Cirque

Visiting the dolphins at The Mirage

No comments: