Monday, March 01, 2010

Just Goofing Around and Megan's 6 Month Checkup

Our Meggers is doing great! We went for her 6 month checkup and she weighs 19 lbs and is 28 in. long. She is in the 90th percentile for both, so she is growing great! She is such a laid back and easy baby. And she loves her big sister with a capital L. Ella can make her laugh and giggle so hard. It is absolute music to my ears. Just this morning they were both sitting on my bed and Ella had her arm around Megan and both of them were just smiling away. Ella was so proud to be sitting there with her. And that is what makes me feel so blessed. I know it's not always going to be easy, but just to see that love between them makes my heart melt. We are so blessed to have them in our life and thank God daily for Megan and Ella.



No comments: