Sunday, December 25, 2011

First Christmas in Heaven

This was given to me by a friend.

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless Christmas trees
around the world below with lights, like Heaven's stars,
Reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tears
for I am spending Christmas with Jesus this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
but the sound of music can't compare with the
Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring
for it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me.
I see the pain inside your heart, but I am not so far away,
we really aren't apart.
So be happy for me dear ones, you know I hold you
dear and be glad that I'm spending
Christmas with Jesus this year.
I sent you each a special gift from my heavenly home above,
I sent each a memory of my undying love.
After all love is a gift more precious than pure gold,
it was always most important in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said
to do for I can't count the blessings or love He has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear,
remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
-Author unknown

No comments: