Saturday, September 04, 2010

Hotlanta

We went to Atlanta last weekend to visit Uncle Ryan and to also take family pictures/Megan's one year pictures. One of my sorority sisters from college is a professional photographer in Atlanta and does fabulous work so I asked if she could do our family pictures. Lucky for me she was free that weekend. As soon as she has them ready I will copy the link so you can go see them. I'm so excited to see how they turned out. Her website is: http://www.brownephotography.com/.
It was wonderful to get to see Ryan as well. We also went to the Georgia Aquarium on Saturday. Word to the wise= do NOT go on a weekend! It was very neat to see but way too crowded.

Nannie and her girls
Roller Coaster
Megan giving Ella love



Ella being silly
Couldn't help posting my handsome hubby.
I finally got to see a high school friend of mine...Maggie! It was so good to see her. She looks fabulous and is doing so well. Thanks Mags for coming to see me!!
Ry and Ella
Mom and Ryan

Me and my bro after a fabulous adult only dinner. Thanks Ryan! We had a great time!

No comments: