Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dirty 30!

We celebrated my 30th birthday last weekend in Downtown Memphis. We had SO much fun! I haven't been out that late in a long time! We started at the Southland Greyhound Park, then ate some dinner at Bardogs, then went to Red Rooster on Beale, then ended up at Raifords. We had a blast. Thanks to the ones that were able to come out for some fun. You made my night!


Greyhound Park. Jennifer almost got tackled by the security guard for taking this picture.

Jen and Bri

Shaun, Bri, and Jeremy

Ann and Taylor

People actually pay money to take their picture in front of this backdrop on Beale. So instead of paying the $25 package we asked the guy if he could take our picture using our camera instead of his for $5. Sold! Ha!

Me and my handsome hubby!

Love him! :)

The girls'

Ann and I


End of night at Raifords. Worn out!

No comments: