Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sunset Symphony

We went down to the Sunset Symphony this year. As soon as we get there though it starts to rain, lightning, and thunder. Thank goodness it didn't last long though or else I would have been high-tailing it out of there. KC and the Sunshine Band was fun to listen to as well. And there was also an air show. I have never seen one before and it was awesome. I couldn't believe some of the stuff that they could do in the air. Amazing! Ella wasn't a fan of the fireworks either. She had her hands over her ears the whole time. And Megan didn't mind them at all. But we had some nice family fun!



Air show

Ella's face throughout the whole air show

Jeremy forcing Ella to look at me and smile for the camera

Tell us how you really feel Megan

These next couple of pictures is what I would get from Ella when I told her to smile for the camera.

She was dancing for me.


Hey Megan...open your eyes.

No comments: