Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!


I'm so excited, I'm doing a toe touch!


Lady...are you sure you're doing it right?


Yay! I did it!


Ok...I'm trusting you...



You want to do what with my hand!?!

It has been a busy week!

1) We just celebrated Daddy's 31st birthday last Sunday (5/4). We had a great day even though Daddy was working at the fire station. We brought him his cake and presents. We want to thank Jeremy for being an awesome father and husband! He is an absolutely wonderful person and Ella is so lucky to have him as her father! Thank you, honey, for everything you have done for us...we love you!!!

2) Ella had her 9 month doctors appointment this past Tuesday...I know... can you believe its been 9 month's already? Anyway, she's doing great! She weighs 20 lbs 12 oz. and is 28.5 inches long. She's in the 90th percentile in weight and 95th percentile in height. So she's our growing girl!

3) And then we celebrated Mommy's first Mother's Day. What a wonderful day it was!! Even though Daddy was working, he managed to make Mommy's day a wonderful, family day on that Saturday. We went to the zoo and just had fun! Mommy even got a massage and pedicure out of it. Thank you Jeremy for making my day so special with Ella. I love you with all my heart and thank you so much for being a wonderful father to our Ella. I couldn't ask for anything more! We are so lucky to have you!

For Jeremy and Brianna's Mom's for Mother's Day(Ella's Nannie, MeMe, NeNe, and Na-Na), I know...talk about confusing...we took Ella to Paint-A-Piece and had her hand print put on a tile. Here are some pictures from that.

4) And then we leave on Friday for my cousin's wedding in California. Please pray for our family as we travel. Also this is Ella's first plane ride ( which is 4 hours long) so please pray that she enjoys it and it all goes well. I will post pictures as soon as we get back.

No comments: