Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Years!

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe that it's been 5 years already. It feels like we were walking down the aisle yesterday. These 5 years have been amazing! Jeremy and I are having so much fun together and I just can't imagine my life had he not been a part of it. God knew what he was doing when he brought me home from college after graduation while I was kicking and screaming that I didn't want to move back home. But 2 weeks after I got back home I met the love of my life. :) Happy Anniversary honey! I love you!

In honor of my husband on our anniversary here are some of my most favorite things about him:

1) He has the biggest heart of anyone I know. I am learning how to be a better person because of him.

2) He is an amazing father to our two daughters. They are so loved by him!

3) His love for God. He was just confirmed into our Catholic faith. I was so very proud of him!

4) His brown hair and blue eyes. Growing up I always said I wanted to marry someone with brown hair and blue eyes. Well a couple of months into us dating, I looked at him and realized he had brown hair and blue eyes. Strange!

5) He lets me watch what I want to watch on the big tv. (Except for Tuesdays) :)

6) The way he looks at me. He can make me melt.

7) The way he will throw his head back a little when he starts to laugh.

8) His legs! I love his legs. I wish I had his legs.

9) He's a great cook.

10) His love for his family and now my family. He would do anything for any one of our family members.

11) The way he walks. It makes me smile.

12) The respect that he shows me. We are very respectful of each other and that's something that makes our relationship stronger.

13) He's so handy. He can fix anything. I have my built in handy-man.

14) The way our daughters just light up when he walks in the room. They would so choose Daddy over Mommy and I'm okay with that. :)

15) The way he looks driving off in the fire truck.

16) His NYFD pullover that looks like it was in a barbwire fight. He can't seem to part with it.

17) He's so fun and easy to travel with. He's always one to go with the flow.

18) He still seems to love me even when I can be bossy and neurotic.

19) His love for his job. He absolutely loves his job and it's so nice to see someone happy to go to work. (most days :) )

20) He makes me feel so loved and special.

As you can tell I can go on and on about my love. Jeremy, my love for you just keeps on growing. Thank you for being the amazing man that you are!!

No comments: