Monday, October 27, 2008

Racing for the Cure

Talk about busy! We have had so much going on this month. This past Saturday we did the race for the cure in Germantown. We did this race in honor of my mother and for all the people that are dealing or have dealt with breast cancer. Let me just say how proud of my mother I am...she is battling her third round of breast cancer and you would never know it (except for the bald head :)). She is so strong and courageous and it is an honor to be called her daughter. She just finished her last round of chemo so lets hope that fixed it for good. Mom, I love you and I hope that I can be as good a mother as you have been to me. Keep on fighting!!


It's not very often we get a picture of just the two of us




I'm tired from all this walking...I think I'll sit on the finish line


Nope, I'll keep moving...






Ella wanted to make sure her Nannie knew how proud of her she was..
"We race in honor of Kathleen Leach - "My Nannie""

No comments: