Sunday, January 23, 2011
Ryan's Eulogy
For those that couldn't be there here is the eulogy that my brave brother, Ryan, gave for my Mom. Truly eloquent and perfect in every way. Thank you Ryan for sharing this!
"Before I speak about Mom, Brianna, Philip and I would like to thank everyone, not only for being here tonight but for all of your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for our family. The amount of support that we have received has been tremendous and we are truly grateful. Also, for all those who have sent anything, food or otherwise, it has been very helpful so thank you. Lastly, for everyone who came to visit my Mom these last few weeks, in New York or back here in Memphis, we really appreciate the thought and I know Mom enjoyed the visits and company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is absolutely amazing. Tell Ryan he did an incredible job!
So beautiful. God bless you all. Even though I didn't know your mom, I can see that she's an amazing woman.
Post a Comment